Import Players

AA Import Players
Airdrie Minor Hockey allows import players from the draw areas of the following Minor Hockey Associations. Crossfield and Beiseker.  

Import players may register beginning June 5th and are encouraged to register early.  Import players must have the Permission to Tryout and Permission for Conditioning Camp form completed and signed by their Local Minor Hockey President and then scan and email the forms after registering to  
 The form can also be deliver to Airdrie Minor Hockey office in the Ron Ebbesen Arena.

What is an Import Player?
A player who resides in one of the above communities or those community's draw areas who would like to play at a AA level.  

At the time of registration imports are only charged a tryout fee (and conditioning camp fee if they attend AA conditioning camp  If an Import Player makes a AA team, additional registration and team fees will be collected. 

There is NO limit to the number of Import players on each of the Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget AA teams.

For information on the AAA teams Import rules please contact the AAA teams directly.

AAA Teams
Airdrie Bantam Xtreme
UFA Bisons

Permission to Tryout
Permission to Attend Conditioning Camp


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.