If you want to do a Raffle or 50/50 of any kind, you must have a proper gaming license.  You can register on line for an online account and a raffle number for each event you do.  Click here for a form to apply for the on line account.

You will have to start with this form to get a Stake Holder ID#

 Terms and Conditions for running a raffle website

You will then need to fill out two forms:

5416 Eligibility for a gaming ID#
5536 Internet web account (this allows you to print your own license and not have to pay the $25 at the registries)

If they have more questions #780-447-8600 1-800-272-8876 to contact number to the charitable gaming office, they are very helpful and can answer any questions.

No tickets can be sold to minors as it is considered gambling, there is a lot more info on the website including a long list of rules as to how the raffle is conducted.



Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.